Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, troubleshooting, Manual Instructions, Scanner For Mac, Linux, Windows – Get sturdy, low-priced printing with the Labor force Pro WF-5620 multifunction printer. Powered by Epson’s brand-new Precision CoreTM printing technology, the WF-5620 provides Performance Beyond LaserTM, creating professional-quality prints at quick speeds. Save money on printing– up to 50 percent lower printing price vs. shade laser1. Obtain dependable, low-maintenance, high-volume shade printing with a 45,000-page month-to-month task cycle2, ultra high-yield cartridges and big paper capacity. Consists of auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing. Easy workgroup networking and management with configuration and protection attributes for wired and also wireless3 links. Also consists of a three-year minimal guarantee.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Below the device is a 250-sheet paper tray, with a result tray which telescopes from the front of the device, simply above. A 2nd 250-sheet paper tray is offered as an alternative. Furthermore, an 80-sheet multi-purpose tray at the back allows print on special media as well as shiny photo blanks. Unfortunately, the printer doesn’t auto-detect the paper kind or size in any type of tray.
Epson Link enables remote users to email print tasks as accessories to the printer. After signing up, we were provided with a special email address for the printer and, from the web site, we produced approved-sender checklists and decided which features they were permitted to accessibility. Wired or cordless operations are available, as are AirPrint and Wi-Fi Direct, while pretty much every cloud service we could consider is supported.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Wireless Setup
You can enable Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and computer or other devices without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press .
- Select Wi-Fi Setup. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Setup.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes.
If you have already connected devices or computers to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change the password.
- Enter a Wi-Fi Direct password using the displayed keyboard.
- Your password must be at least 8 and no more than 22 characters long.
- Press when you’re finished entering your password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to view the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi network name (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password shown.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see either an AP, D, or Direct connection symbol on the LCD
- screen and should be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device.
Note: If the AP, D, or Direct connection symbol is not displayed on the LCD screen, Wi-Fi Direct mode is not enabled. Repeat these steps to try again.
How to Setup Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 For Mac
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
- If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Compatible
Windows 10 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bits, 64 bits) /Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows XP SP3 (32 bits) / Windows XP Professional x64 / Windows Server 20125 / Windows Server 2008 R25 / Windows Server 20085 / Windows Server 2003 R25 / Windows Server 20035 – /Mac OSX 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 / Linux
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Specs
Epson WF-5620 Specs
|Copy Speed||19 cpm (ISO)|
|Number of Copies||1-999 (PC-free)|
|Maximum Copy Size||8.5 x 14.0″ (21.6 x 35.6 cm)|
|Copy Features||Color/black & white, auto 2-sided, preview, resize, ID copy, collate, adjustable copy density, remove punched holes, remove shadows|
|Transmission Speed||3 sec per page|
|Speed Dial Locations||200|
|Fax Features||PC-Fax, black & white or color|
|Package Weight||39.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||24.0 x 22.0 x 20.5″|
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Software
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Mac Software Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9)||Download|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Mac Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9)||Download|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Windows Printer Driver (Windows XP/Vista/7 64-bit)||Download|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Windows Printer Driver (Windows XP/Vista/7 32-bit)||Download|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Windows Software Scanner (Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64-bit)||Download|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Windows Printer Driver (Windows 8/8.1/10 32-bit)||Download|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Windows Printer Driver (Windows 8/8.1/10 64-Bit)||Download|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Windows Software Scanner (Windows 8/8.1/10 32/64-bit)||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v220.127.116.11||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package ( 64-Bit )||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v18.104.22.168||Download|