Boost your business with superior performance from the efficient WorkForce 325. This affordable all-in-one printer makes it easy to print, copy, scan or fax. Go wireless with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ n, which delivers up to 2.5 times the performance of the previous 802.11g1 so you can print and scan from virtually any room in the house. With a 30-page Auto Document Feeder and print speeds of 4.3 ISO ppm (black) and 2.2 ISO ppm (color)1, it moves at your busy pace. The included PC-Fax1 feature means you can even send a fax straight from your computer. Instant-dry inks deliver smudge, fade and water resistant prints, so you can distribute your prints immediately.
Photo quality also was below par for an inkjet. Colors were on the light side, looking pale and washed out in places. Among the other issues I noted were posterization (abrupt shifts in color when they should be gradual), dithering, poor resolution of fine detail, and aliasing (the tendency for straight lines to appear less than razor-edged. The photos are good enough for light business tasks like printing out photos in Web pages, or for photos destined for the bulletin board, but that’s about it.
To keep jobs flowing at a fast pace, the PC-fax feature lets you send out important data directly from your Windows-compatible computer. A 30-page Auto Document Feeder (ADF) allows for quick copying, scanning and faxing stacks of originals. The Workforce 325 delivers prints at high speeds – in 2.2 ISO ppm in color and 4.3 ISO ppm in B&W – no more long waiting time to see the fruits of your labor!
Epson WorkForce 325 Wireless Setup
You can enable Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and computer or other devices without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press .
- Select Wi-Fi Setup. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Setup.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes.
If you have already connected devices or computers to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change the password.
- Enter a Wi-Fi Direct password using the displayed keyboard.
- Your password must be at least 8 and no more than 22 characters long.
- Press when you’re finished entering your password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to view the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi network name (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password shown.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see either an AP, D, or Direct connection symbol on the LCD
- screen and should be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device.
Note: If the AP, D, or Direct connection symbol is not displayed on the LCD screen, Wi-Fi Direct mode is not enabled. Repeat these steps to try again.
How to Setup Epson WorkForce 325 For Mac
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
- If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.
Epson WorkForce 325 Compatible
Windows 10 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bits, 64 bits) /Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows XP SP3 (32 bits) / Windows XP Professional x64 / Windows Server 20125 / Windows Server 2008 R25 / Windows Server 20085 / Windows Server 2003 R25 / Windows Server 20035 – /Mac OSX 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 / Linux
Epson WorkForce 325 Specs
|Printing Technology||4-color drop-on-demand MicroPiezo ink jet technology|
|Maximum Resolution||5760 x 1440 optimized dpi|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||4 picoliters|
|Ink Type||DURABrite Ultra pigment ink|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||4 x individual ink cartridges|
|Compatible Ink Cartridges||Epson 125 Standard Cartridges:|
Black (T0125120) ~230 pages, Cyan (T0125220), Magenta (T0125320), Yellow (T0125420) ~305 pages each
Epson 124 Moderate Cartridges:
Black (T0124120), Cyan (T0124220), Magenta (T0124320, Yellow (T0124420) ~170 pages each
|Print Speed||Black: 4.3 ISO ppm|
Color: 2.2 ISO ppm
|Input Buffer||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Printer Duty Cycle||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Print Archival Life||Up to 118 years|
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps|
|Transmission Speed||Up to approx. 3 sec/page|
|Transmission/Reception Memory||Up to 180 pages|
|Fax Resolution||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Dialing Options||60 speed dials; PC-fax (Windows only): for sending only|
Epson WorkForce 325 Software
|Epson WorkForce 320 Mac Software Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 320 Windows Printer Driver (Windows XP/Vista/7 64-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 320 Windows Printer Driver (Windows XP/Vista/7 32-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 320 Windows Software Scanner (Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 320 Windows Printer Driver (Windows 8/8.1/10 32-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 320 Windows Printer Driver (Windows 8/8.1/10 64-Bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 320 Windows Software Scanner (Windows 8/8.1/10 32/64-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 320 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 320 Printer Driver v6.72||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 320 Easy Photo Print v2.41||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 320 Firmware Update – Recovery Mode version AN08B8||DOWNLOAD|