Match the speed you move at with the quick as well as effective Epson WorkForce 500, your personal organisation and also image center. This incredible all-in-one swiftly delivers prints and also copies, plus laser high quality message, permitting you to create sensational propositions and also impressive brochures, in residence and also on demand. The Labor force 500 is ready to deal with whatever comes its means, whether you have to scan a proposition into editable message, fax a presentation or expand that family members image. As well as, it uses up to three times less energy compared to a laser printer.1 The right attributes, the ideal cost, and also really remarkable outcomes– that’s the Labor force 500.
At 18.1 x 16.1 inches, the WorkForce 500’s impact is the biggest of its peers– you’ll need a separate table for it if you desire any kind of space on your desk to function. The intuitive control panel needs virtually no user’s manual. The 2.5-inch LCD is the largest amongst recent all-in-ones evaluated, as well as allows you modify on a sd card with ease. And also we loved the tilt-to-view capability, specifically compared with the smaller sized 1.5-inch LCD on theHP Photosmart C4480. Along with printing pictures from your computer system, the WorkForce 500 will certainly likewise print from memory cards or PictBridge-enabled video cameras.
Plus it could produce stand alone duplicates without a PC, gives fax features, scans papers and also pictures for archiving or reproduction, as well as function as a image facility with the ability to print pictures from memory cards or PictBride made it possible for gadgets. Additionally, by utilizing Epson’s exclusive DURABrite Ultra inks, your prints will certainly not only dry promptly, they’ll last for generations, and even tolerate the use of a highlighter pen without smearing – a trouble found with many inkjet printers. Despite having all of these great features, the Labor force 500 uses up to 3 times much less energy compared to a normal laser printer – conserving you loan while assisting to conserve the environment.
Epson WorkForce 500 Wireless Setup
You can enable Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and computer or other devices without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press .
- Select Wi-Fi Setup. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Setup.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes.
If you have already connected devices or computers to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change the password.
- Enter a Wi-Fi Direct password using the displayed keyboard.
- Your password must be at least 8 and no more than 22 characters long.
- Press when you’re finished entering your password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to view the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi network name (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password shown.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see either an AP, D, or Direct connection symbol on the LCD
- screen and should be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device.
Note: If the AP, D, or Direct connection symbol is not displayed on the LCD screen, Wi-Fi Direct mode is not enabled. Repeat these steps to try again.
How to Setup Epson WorkForce 500 For Mac
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
- If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.
Epson WorkForce 500 Compatible
Windows 10 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bits, 64 bits) /Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows XP SP3 (32 bits) / Windows XP Professional x64 / Windows Server 20125 / Windows Server 2008 R25 / Windows Server 20085 / Windows Server 2003 R25 / Windows Server 20035 – /Mac OSX 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 / Linux
Epson WorkForce 500 Specs
|Printing Technology||4-color drop-on-demand MicroPiezo ink jet technology|
|Maximum Resolution||5760 x 1440 optimized dpi|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||3 picoliters|
|Ink Type||DURABrite Ultra pigment ink|
|Ink Palette||Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||4 individual ink cartridges|
|Print Speed||Black Text: Up to 33ppm|
Color Text: Up to 33ppm
4×6″ Photo: As fast as 26 seconds
|Input Buffer||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Printer Duty Cycle||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Print Archival Life||Up to 105 years|
|Image Sensor||CIS line sensor|
|Interpolated Resolution||9600 x 9600dpi|
|Color Depth||48-bit RGB|
|Dynamic Range||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Light Source||White LED|
|Reflective Scan Area||8.5 x 11.7″|
|Transparency Scan Area||None|
|Transmission Speed||Approx. 3 sec/page|
|Transmission/Reception Memory||Up to 180 pages|
|Fax Resolution||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Dialing Options||60 Speed Dials|
|Receiver Options||180 page receiver memory|
Epson WorkForce 500 Software
|Epson WorkForce 500 Mac Software Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 500 Windows Printer Driver (Windows XP/Vista/7 64-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 500 Windows Printer Driver (Windows XP/Vista/7 32-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 500 Windows Software Scanner (Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 500 Windows Printer Driver (Windows 8/8.1/10 32-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 500 Windows Printer Driver (Windows 8/8.1/10 64-Bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 500 Windows Software Scanner (Windows 8/8.1/10 32/64-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Windows 10/8.1/8 (32bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Windows 10/8.1/8 (64bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Windows 7 (32bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Windows 7 (64bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Windows Vista/XP/2000 (32bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Windows Vista/XP (64bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Printer Driver v6.21A for Mac OS X 10.6/10.5/10.4/10.3||DOWNLOAD|
|ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture for Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6||DOWNLOAD|