Program the globe what your business is made from with Labor force, Epson’s brand-new line of printers and All-In-Ones, crafted for the small business and also home office. Get laser quality outcome at laser fast speeds for prints that make you look your ideal.
Make your company look its ideal with brilliant color outcome from the Epson Labor force 600 all-in-one. Why lose cash on a printer when you can obtain so much more for much less, consisting of the ability to wirelessly print and archive vital records, or fax stacks of originals in secs. Because time is money, the Labor force 600 races with every job. Actually, it has to do with 2 times faster printing papers than leading affordable versions.1 And, it uses up to 3 times much less energy than a printer.1 Rapid, budget friendly and constructed to expand with your business, the Labor force 600 does it all, so you can concentrate on business at hand.
Photo quality is likewise above the same level, which indicates much better than you would get out of your neighborhood drugstore. It’s a little action listed below the top tier, nevertheless, even omitting printers implied for specialist digital photographers. The Canon MP620, for instance, supplies a touch better photo high quality generally. That claimed, every picture on my tests certified as real photo high quality, appropriate for framing. And the WorkForce 600 manages black-and-white pictures much better compared to the MP620, with virtually no tint.
The WorkForce 600 could likewise fax in color as fast as 3 secs each web page and also hold up to 180 pages in its memory. It stores up to 60 telephone number in its speed-dial memory. Copy rate is mixed, at a fast 13 seconds for a one-page message file yet a slow 2 minutes and 52 seconds for an 8×10 photo.
Epson WorkForce 600 Wireless Setup
You can enable Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and computer or other devices without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press .
- Select Wi-Fi Setup. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Setup.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes.
If you have already connected devices or computers to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change the password.
- Enter a Wi-Fi Direct password using the displayed keyboard.
- Your password must be at least 8 and no more than 22 characters long.
- Press when you’re finished entering your password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to view the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi network name (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password shown.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see either an AP, D, or Direct connection symbol on the LCD
- screen and should be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device.
Note: If the AP, D, or Direct connection symbol is not displayed on the LCD screen, Wi-Fi Direct mode is not enabled. Repeat these steps to try again.
How to Setup Epson WorkForce 600 For Mac
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
- If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.
Epson WorkForce 600 Compatible
Windows 10 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bits, 64 bits) /Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows XP SP3 (32 bits) / Windows XP Professional x64 / Windows Server 20125 / Windows Server 2008 R25 / Windows Server 20085 / Windows Server 2003 R25 / Windows Server 20035 – /Mac OSX 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 / Linux
- Copier Typedigital
- Printing TechnologyInk-jet – color
- Office Machine FeaturesPrint from memory card
- Display FeaturesTilt
- Fax TypePlain paper
- Display Diagonal Size2.5″
- Inkjet TechnologyEpson Micro Piezo
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size2 pl
- Ink Cartridge Configuration4 cartridges (1 each: cyan, magenta, yellow, black)
- Ink TypeEpson DURABrite Ultra inks
- Connectivity TechnologyWired
- Direct Printing SpecificationsPictBridge
- Color Management FeaturesAdobe RGB, Epson Vivid Color, Windows Image Color Management (ICM)
- TypeMultifunction printer
- Supported Flash MemoryCompactFlash, IBM Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, MultiMediaCard, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, xD-Picture Card
- Power Consumption Standby5.5 Watt
- Power Consumption Operational20 Watt
- Max Copying SpeedUp to 38 ppm (mono) / up to 38 ppm (color)
- Max Copying Speed B/W38 ppm
- Max Copying Speed Color38 ppm
- Max Document Enlargement400 %
- Max Document Reduction25 %
- Automatic Duplexingnone
- Maximum Copies99
- Copying Featuresfit to page
- Microsoft CertificationsCompatible with Windows 7
- Compliant StandardsCISPR 22 Class B, CSA 22.2 No. 60950, FCC Part 15 B, UL 60950
- Display Diagonal Size2.5″
- Display Diagonal Size (metric)6.4 cm
- ENERGY STAR CertifiedYes
- Max Printing ResolutionUp to 5760 x 1440 dpi (mono) / up to 5760 x 1440 dpi (color)
- Max Printing SpeedUp to 38 ppm (mono) / up to 38 ppm (color)
- Max Resolution B/W5760 x 1440 dpi
- Max Resolution Color5760 x 1440 dpi
- Max Printing Speed B/W (ppm)38 ppm
- Max Printing Speed Color (ppm)38 ppm
Epson WorkForce 600 Software
|Epson WorkForce 600 Mac Software Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 600 Windows Printer Driver (Windows XP/Vista/7 64-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 600 Windows Printer Driver (Windows XP/Vista/7 32-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 600 Windows Software Scanner (Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 600 Windows Printer Driver (Windows 8/8.1/10 32-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 600 Windows Printer Driver (Windows 8/8.1/10 64-Bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 600 Windows Software Scanner (Windows 8/8.1/10 32/64-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 600 Mac Printer Driver||DOWNLOAD|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 – (64-bit/32-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 7, (64-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 7, (32-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows XP,Vista ,Windows 2000, (32-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Windows XP ,Windows Vista, (64-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x||DOWNLOAD|
|WorkForce 435 User’s Manual Guide||DOWNLOAD|