Take your productivity to brand-new heights with the Labor force 630, the all-in-one printer that brings you the world’s fastest print rates in its class1, a 250-sheet paper tray, and also a 30-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF). Scorching through essential tasks at rates of 15 ISO ppm (black) as well as 7.2 ISO ppm (color)1, the WorkForce 630 makes use of 127 Additional High-capacity Black inks, so you obtain 2x a lot more prints per cartridge, which implies less time invested replacing cartridges1.
The Labor force 630 is outfitted for cordless as well as wired Ethernet networking so several customers could share one printer for printing scanning and access to memory cards. It could likewise be set up for printing from your iPhone or various other mobile phones.
The fax is additionally created to speed your process, with a transmission speed of regarding 3 seconds each web page. The device is furnished for stand-alone procedure, and also could likewise be made use of to fax pictures as well as records from your PC. You additionally could print and also copy directly from memory cards or USB thumb drives – the card viewers and also USB port are comfortably situated on the printer’s front panel. The WorkForce 630 is PictBridge compatible so you could just connect in your electronic cam and also you are good to go!
Epson WorkForce 630 Wireless Setup
You can enable Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and computer or other devices without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press .
- Select Wi-Fi Setup. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Setup.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes.
If you have already connected devices or computers to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change the password.
- Enter a Wi-Fi Direct password using the displayed keyboard.
- Your password must be at least 8 and no more than 22 characters long.
- Press when you’re finished entering your password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to view the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi network name (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password shown.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see either an AP, D, or Direct connection symbol on the LCD
- screen and should be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device.
Note: If the AP, D, or Direct connection symbol is not displayed on the LCD screen, Wi-Fi Direct mode is not enabled. Repeat these steps to try again.
How to Setup Epson WorkForce 630 For Mac
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
- If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.
Epson WorkForce 630 Compatible
Windows 10 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bits, 64 bits) /Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows XP SP3 (32 bits) / Windows XP Professional x64 / Windows Server 20125 / Windows Server 2008 R25 / Windows Server 20085 / Windows Server 2003 R25 / Windows Server 20035 – /Mac OSX 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 / Linux
Epson WorkForce 630 Specs
Epson WorkForce 630 Software
|Epson WorkForce 630 Mac Software Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 630 Windows Printer Driver v6.75 (Windows XP/Vista/7 64-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 630 Windows Printer Driver v6.75 (Windows XP/Vista/7 32-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 630 Windows Software Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v220.127.116.11 (Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 630 Windows Printer Driver v6.75 (Windows 8/8.1/10 32-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 630 Windows Printer Driver v6.75 (Windows 8/8.1/10 64-Bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce 630 Windows Software Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v18.104.22.168(Windows 8/8.1/10 32/64-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Windows 10/8.1/8 (32bit or 64bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v22.214.171.124 for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson Fax Utility v1.62 for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Firmware Update version KA10G6 for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Windows 7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture for Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6||DOWNLOAD|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v126.96.36.199 for Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson Fax Utility v1.8.1 for Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5||DOWNLOAD|