Epson Pro WF-5690 Wireless Setup, Software, Printer Install, Scanner Driver Download For Mac, Windows – Obtain durable, affordable printing with the Labor force Pro WF-5690 multifunction printer. Powered by Epson’s brand-new PrecisionCoreTM printing technology, the WF-5690 supplies Efficiency Beyond LaserTM, creating professional-quality prints at rapid rates. Reduce printing– as much as 50 percent reduced printing price vs. shade laser1. Get dependable, low-maintenance, high-volume shade printing with a 45,000-page regular monthly task cycle2, ultra high-yield cartridges as well as big paper capability. Consists of auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing. Easy workgroup networking and management with arrangement and protection functions for wired and also wireless3 links. Likewise includes PCL and PostScript ® support4 and three-year minimal warranty.
The WF-5690 gauges 18.1 by 25.8 by 5.1 inches (HWD) as well as evaluates 31.5 pounds. Along with quick rate as well as exceptional paper handling, it offers a lengthy list of MFP functions. In addition to printing, it could fax from as well as scan to a computer, consisting of over a network, it can work as a standalone copier as well as facsimile machine, and also it could print from as well as scan to a USB memory key. It also uses a 4.3-inch shade touch screen, with a user friendly set of menus for offering commands. Scanning as well as copying is managed through either the 2-sided ADF or the 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed. The optical resolution of the scanner is 2400 dpi and it can be interpolated approximately 9600 x 9600 dpi for high resolution imagery. The printer could also send faxes at a transmission speed of concerning 3 secs each web page.
There are numerous ways to take care of paper as well as specialized media – the 250-sheet input tray, the 80-sheet back feed, or the 35-sheet automatic document feeder. This enables customers to select which option is best for the time and also lots the printer with a great deal of paper for high volume tasks. The WF-5690 also showcases a 4.3″ shade touchscreen LCD for seeing and also transforming setup along with USB 2.0, Ethernet, and also Wi-Fi connection options.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Wireless Setup
You can enable Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and computer or other devices without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press .
- Select Wi-Fi Setup. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Setup.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes.
If you have already connected devices or computers to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change the password.
- Enter a Wi-Fi Direct password using the displayed keyboard.
- Your password must be at least 8 and no more than 22 characters long.
- Press when you’re finished entering your password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to view the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi network name (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password shown.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see either an AP, D, or Direct connection symbol on the LCD
- screen and should be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device.
Note: If the AP, D, or Direct connection symbol is not displayed on the LCD screen, Wi-Fi Direct mode is not enabled. Repeat these steps to try again.
How to Setup Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 For Mac
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
- If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Compatible
Windows 10 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bits, 64 bits) /Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows XP SP3 (32 bits) / Windows XP Professional x64 / Windows Server 20125 / Windows Server 2008 R25 / Windows Server 20085 / Windows Server 2003 R25 / Windows Server 20035 – /Mac OSX 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 / Linux
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Specs
|Transmission Speed||3 sec per page|
|Speed Dial Locations||200|
|Fax Features||PC-Fax, black & white or color|
|Package Weight||39.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||24.0 x 22.0 x 20.5″|
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 Software
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Mac Software Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Mac Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Windows Printer Driver (Windows XP/Vista/7 64-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Windows Printer Driver (Windows XP/Vista/7 32-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Windows Software Scanner (Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Windows Printer Driver (Windows 8/8.1/10 32-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Windows Printer Driver (Windows 8/8.1/10 64-Bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620 Windows Software Scanner (Windows 8/8.1/10 32/64-bit)||DOWNLOAD|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v188.8.131.52||DOWNLOAD|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package ( 64-Bit )||DOWNLOAD|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||DOWNLOAD|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v184.108.40.206||DOWNLOAD|