Epson Pro WF-3620 Wireless Setup, Software, Printer Install, Scanner Driver Download, Firmware Update For Mac, Windows – Increase performance for your tiny office with the WorkForce WF-3620, a breakthrough All-In-One printer that provides you Performance Beyond Laser ™. Powered by Epson’s brand-new PrecisionCore ™ printing technology, the WF-3620 creates quick, print-shop-quality color prints as well as laser-sharp black as well as shade message. And also, save money on ink; get up to 40 percent lower printing expense vs. shade laser1. For included comfort, this cordless printer conveniently prints from tablets and also smartphones2. Featuring auto 2-sided print/copy/scan/ fax and a 2.7″ shade touchscreen, it’s additionally designed to be jam free3. This trustworthy entertainer touts a 250-sheet paper capability, plus a back tray for envelopes or specialized paper.
The WF-3620 makes use of a mix of touchscreen and also physical buttons, but it’s not completely idiot-proof. The screen could require time to register touches, as well as the layout of the top level of the menu frustrated me for a minute. There is one very welcome addition, however: unlike its precursor, the WF-3620 supports multitasking, so you can scan a paper while it’s busy printing or vice versa.
I wouldn’t expect blistering rate at this rate, but the WF-3620 is relatively fast. Checked over a wired network connection, it got to 17.4 web pages each minute (ppm) when printing black message, as well as nearly 5.4 ppm on our even more intricate colour graphics examination. Photographs typically aren’t this printer’s strong suit, though: it delivered one 6 x 4in print every two-and-a-half mins, and quality isn’t up there with HP’s likewise valued OfficeJet Pro 6960.
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Wireless Setup
You can enable Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and computer or other devices without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press .
- Select Wi-Fi Setup. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Setup.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes.
If you have already connected devices or computers to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change the password.
- Enter a Wi-Fi Direct password using the displayed keyboard.
- Your password must be at least 8 and no more than 22 characters long.
- Press when you’re finished entering your password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to view the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi network name (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password shown.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see either an AP, D, or Direct connection symbol on the LCD
- screen and should be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device.
Note: If the AP, D, or Direct connection symbol is not displayed on the LCD screen, Wi-Fi Direct mode is not enabled. Repeat these steps to try again.
How to Setup Epson WorkForce WF-3620 For Mac
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
- If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Compatible
Windows 10 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bits, 64 bits) /Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows XP SP3 (32 bits) / Windows XP Professional x64 / Windows Server 20125 / Windows Server 2008 R25 / Windows Server 20085 / Windows Server 2003 R25 / Windows Server 20035 – /Mac OSX 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 / Linux
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Specs
|Package Weight||31.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.0 x 20.3 x 15.6″|
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Software
|Name File||File Download|
|Epson WF-3620 Windows Printer Driver||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WF-3620 Mac Printer Driver||DOWNLOAD|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Windows XP||DOWNLOAD|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Mac OS X v10.5||DOWNLOAD|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Linux [32bit-64bit]||DOWNLOAD|