Epson Pro WF-3640 Wireless Setup, Software, Printer Install, Scanner Driver Download For Mac, Windows – The WorkForce WF-3640 supplies boosted productivity and also adaptable paper dealing with for little offices. Powered by Epson’s brand-new PrecisionCore printing technology, the WF-3640 delivers Performance Beyond Laser. This development all-in-one printer produces quick, print-shop-quality shade prints as well as laser-sharp black as well as shade message. And also, reduce ink; get up to 40 percent lower printing cost vs. shade laser1. This cordless printer conveniently prints from tablets and also smartphones. Three paper trays offer included adaptability– load up to 500 sheets in the front, and also utilize the back tray for envelopes and specialized paper. Added features consist of auto 2-sided print/copy/scan/ fax and a 3.5″ color touchscreen.
You can also print from (and occasionally scan to) several mobile devices– smart devices, tablet computers, and laptop computers– via some more connection specifications. This printer sustains Wi-Fi Direct, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, as well as Epson’s very own Epson Link. Wi-Fi Direct enables you to print from laptops, tablets, as well as mobile phones, with neither the printer neither the mobile phone being connected to an intermediary cordless network. Epson Attach, at the same time, consists of several apps and on the internet solutions, such as Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint, and Epson Remote Print, for printing to the WF-3640 from many mobile phones. And also AirPrint enables cordless printing from a host of Apple tools.
Scanning can be done at an optical resolution of 1,200 x 2,400 dpi, meaning you will have the ability to get in-depth scans from your papers as well as images. Additionally, extra attributes and settings for scanning, faxing, and copying are offered on a 3.5″ color LCD touchscreen on the front panel. This helps set the printer up as needed. Paper is dealt with in two ways, either via the 35-sheet automatic file feeder for certain jobs and also paper types or both 250-sheet front-loading trays that will certainly hold most general purpose paper kinds. It can even handle sheets as much as 8.5 x 14″ in dimension for wide-format requirements. This system is durable, being capable of handling 20,000 pages monthly. Furthermore, the WF-3640 includes both Wi-Fi and also Ethernet connection for several networking options.
Epson WF-3640 Wireless Setup
You can enable Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and computer or other devices without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press .
- Select Wi-Fi Setup. You see this screen:
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Select Connection Setup.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes.
If you have already connected devices or computers to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change the password.
- Enter a Wi-Fi Direct password using the displayed keyboard.
- Your password must be at least 8 and no more than 22 characters long.
- Press when you’re finished entering your password. You see this screen:
- Scroll down to view the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi network name (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password shown.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see either an AP, D, or Direct connection symbol on the LCD
- screen and should be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device.
Note: If the AP, D, or Direct connection symbol is not displayed on the LCD screen, Wi-Fi Direct mode is not enabled. Repeat these steps to try again.
How to Setup Epson WF-3640 For Mac
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
- If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.
Epson WF-3640 Compatible
Windows 10 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bits, 64 bits) /Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows XP SP3 (32 bits) / Windows XP Professional x64 / Windows Server 20125 / Windows Server 2008 R25 / Windows Server 20085 / Windows Server 2003 R25 / Windows Server 20035 – /Mac OSX 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 / Linux
Epson WF-3640 Specs
|Package Weight||31.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.0 x 20.3 x 15.6″|
Epson Stylus Pro 4000 Software
|Name File||File Download|
|Epson WF-3620 Windows Printer Driver||DOWNLOAD|
|Epson WF-3620 Mac Printer Driver||DOWNLOAD|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Windows XP||DOWNLOAD|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Mac OS X v10.5||DOWNLOAD|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Linux [32bit-64bit]||DOWNLOAD|